A lot of you guys place women on pedestals but this is a different issue. Some you of seem to think that girls do not actually like sex. It is understandable as to why some of you would think this, but I will bullet point some thoughts on this matter:
- Most girls would not have spoken to you about their sexual desires because they wouldn’t want you to judge them or think they are a slut.
- Girls tend to deny accusations of liking sex when put on the spot for the same reason of being judged.
- Most girls are not so active in their pursuit of sex because men have the social role to be the move maker.
- Girls do like sex, but they want to have sex with the right guy, which has possibly never been you, so that is why you may have this view.
- There are girls having sex all the time, right as I am typing this.
- A lot of girls cheat on their boyfriends or husbands. I know this from first hand experience. Don’t let this worry you though, many girls are loyal to the right guy.
- The sex toy industry wouldn’t be doing so well if there was no demand.
- Some people see it as ‘unladylike’ or ‘vulgar’ for a girl to be open about her sexual urges.
- After a few units of alcohol, you can see exactly what a lot of girls have been suppressing.
- All those romance novels you see women reading are full of graphically detailed sex stories. Yeah, the ones that look like innocent prince and princess stories. Yeah, those Mills & Boons ones that your mum reads…
- 50 shades of grey.
Do not be ashamed to make a move. Do not feel as if the girl is doing you a favour by getting with you. Do not feel as though you want something she does not.
Whether or not girls like it as much as guys… I think it varies from person to person.
See you soon x