Quickest post ever:
- You have way more control than you would like to admit.
- Stop coming up with excuses, they are just reasons as to why it is harder for you, but it is not justified for you to give up.
- Whenever you make an excuse, you are just trying to avoid pain.
- Don’t fear the pain, get conditioned to it.
- Socialising is not a life or death situation, it is almost completely risk and consequence free.
- Put your emotions on the line, this is what growing up is all about.
- You do not even know if it is going to go badly or not until you have actually done it, so stop having negative assumptions.
- Rejection is just a part of life, don’t let the environment dictate who you are, as you have the control to decide.
That’s it x